Toxoplasmosis is a disease that results from infection with the Toxoplasma gondii parasite, Infection usually occurs by eating under-cooked contaminated meat, exposure from infected cat feces.
* Body aches.
* Swollen lymph nodes.
* Come into contact with cat feces that contain the parasite.
* Eat or drink contaminated food or water.
* Use contaminated knives, cutting boards or other utensils.
* Eat unwashed fruits and vegetables.
* Receive an infected organ transplant or transfused blood.
* Wear gloves when you garden or handle soil.
* Don’t eat raw or under-cooked meat.
* Wash kitchen utensils thoroughly.
* Wash all fruits and vegetables.
* Don’t drink unpasteurized milk.